Effective date: May 25, 2018
MyPlankton Australia (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://myplankton.com.au website (the “Service”).
In accordance with the Australia Privacy Act 1988 (Privacy Act) is an Australian law which regulates the handling of personal information about individuals. https://oaic.gov.au/privacy-law/
Personal information collection
Myplankton.com.au may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
• Information about your use of this website (including but not limited to; your server address, operating system (e.g, Mac Snow Leopard, Windows 7 etc), top level domain name (e.g. .com, .gov, .uk etc), date and time of visit to this site, pages accessed and documents downloaded, the previous site visited.
• Information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including but not limited to names and email addresses);
• Information about transactions carried out over this website (including name, email address, purchase, subscription etc);
• Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including name and email address; and
• Any other information that you send to Myplankton.com.au
Using personal information
Myplankton.com.au may use your personal information to:
• Administer this website;
• Personalize the website for you;
• Enable your access to and use of the website services;
• Publish information about you on the website;
• Send to you products that you purchase;
• Supply to you services that you purchase;
• Send you statements and invoices;
• Collect payments from you; and
• Send you marketing communications.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Myplankton.com.au may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Myplankton.com.au will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Myplankton.com.au will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Service. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
The payment processors we work with are:
Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. MyPlankton Australia aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where MyPlankton Australia relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
Updating this statement
Myplankton.com.au may update this policy by posting a new version on this website.
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Myplankton.com.au is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
If you have any questions about this policy or Myplankton.com.au treatment of your personal information please contact us:
By email: email@example.com
By visiting this page on our website: https://www.myplankton.com.au/contact-us/
By phone number: In Australia 0417 766 701 or for international callers +61 417 766 701