Plankton for Skin
Plankton & Plum Serum
Australian Marine Phytoplankton and Australian Kakadu Plum Serum, Mother Nature’s Skincare
Rejuvenate, Moisturise, Protect and Strengthen Your Skin – Plankton & Plum Serum is a full-face hydrating, skin-firming, oil-free serum for anyone concerned with anti-ageing, pigmentation, skin blemishes and redness with anti-oxidant protection from damaging free radicals – No fragrances, harmful chemicals or even water – just active plant and microscopic phytoplankton, that is organic, wild harvested and sustainable.
Plankton & Plum Serum has been created from two of nature’s most ancient powerhouse ingredients!
Pure Australian Marine Phytoplankton – Phytoplankton contain vital proteins and enzymes that can improve the look of aging or damaged skin, not only does it provide the necessary vitamins and minerals for skin functioning but also contains amino acids, micronutrients and essential fatty acids that literally feed the skin, while providing deep, enduring moisture. The fatty acids can naturally help to improve the look of tired, aged or damaged skin.
While many of these components can be obtained from food that we eat, they are more efficiently utilized when they are applied topically. Our Plankton survive off of photosynthesis and contain vital
enzymes that can brighten the appearance of skin. Along with vitamin E, cobalamin (vitamin B12) and pro-vitamin A – which help maintain the health and integrity of the skin.
The antioxidant and chlorophyll content may also help to protect skin from further aging, by removing free radicals caused by sun exposure. Chlorophyll works as an antibacterial as well and as an anti-inflammatory it has been scientifically proven to increase the rate of healing wounds and lesions, making it a strong skin protector.
Pure Australian Kakadu Plum Extract – Undiluted 100% Kakadu Plum Extract has amazing properties in regards to skin care. It is one of the richest sources of Vitamin C in the world (studies show the concentration of vitamin C in Kakadu Plum to be as high as 3200-5000mg/100g, compared to 50mg/100g for oranges) it is a powerful antioxidant protecting the skin against environmental ageing, the Kakadu Plum has the world’s highest source of vitamin C. Since Vitamin C stimulates an amino acid that’s required to make collagen, Kakadu Plum is a wonderful addition to a skin cream as it can help plump and restore skin cells resulting in amazing anti-ageing effects.
Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant and an essential nutrient to help slow the aging process. Vitamin C is essential for the formation of proline, an amino acid that is required to make collagen. Due to its massive vitamin C content, Kakadu Plum skin care is becoming increasingly popular.
The vitamin C in Kakadu Plum is a natural antioxidant.
What Is Face Serum, and How Does It Work?
Face serums are usually lightweight moisturisers that penetrate deeper to deliver active ingredients into your skin. By leaving out many of the heavier ingredients that are found in traditional moisturisers, face and skin serums contain a much higher proportional concentration of active ingredients. Using a serum regularly can give your skin a firmer, smoother texture, make pores appear smaller and increase moisture levels.
To date, most skincare products include approx 2% active ingredients, our Plankton and Plum Skin Serum has 100% active ingredients.
Yes, 100% active, water soluble and able to penetrate deeper into the epidermis to repair, restore and give your skin a more even and hydrated glow. No fragrances or harmful chemicals – just active Kakadu Plum and Marine Phytoplankton extract that is organic, wild harvested and sustainable.
How to use P&P Serum:
- Apply to clean skin, to use as a full-face serum, apply one droplet at a time to the face, eye and neck area
- Apply before your usual skincare regime or use it as your daily regime
- May be used before make-up as an under makeup moisturiser, apply serum then wait a few minutes before applying foundation
- P&P Serum is gentle enough to use daily morning or night or both ongoing
- P&P Serum may be used on skin anywhere on the body, where it may be needed
- For sensitive skin place just a droplet of P&P Serum on the back of your hand, rub it in and leave for 30 minutes to test your skin’s reaction
- Suitable for all genders and ages
Summary of Plankton & Plum Skin Serum Benefits:
ANTIOXIDANT – ASCORBIC ACID: VITAMIN C
- Reduces wrinkles and improves skin texture.
- Protects skin cells & skin’s support structure from UV-related damage.
- An antioxidant that helps reduce skin damage caused by free radicals.
- Improves the appearance of sun-damaged skin.
- Strengthens skin’s barrier response.
- Reduces inflammation.
- Dramatically increases the synthesis of collagen.
- Lessens hyper-pigmentation (skin whitening possibilities)
- Boost efficacy of sunscreen additives.
- Antimicrobial, antioxidant, & anti-inflammatory properties.
- Antioxidant activity considered stronger than that of Vitamin E.
- Anti-inflammatory action reduces the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles.
- Behaves like an alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA).
PHENOLIC ANTIOXIDANT: GALLIC ACID
- Gallic acid is known for its anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal & anti-viral properties.
- Gallic acid acts as an antioxidant to protect skin cells from free radicals.
- Excellent wound healer and may have a use in the treatment of psorasis.
PHENOLIC ANTIOXIDANT: ELLAGIC ACID
- Ellagic acid encourages elasticity & suppleness in aged skin.
- Reduces inflammation of skin cells.
Please be our guest…