Plankers Pet Balm is a healing and moisturising balm that is made in Australia. The combination of essential oils blended with organic beeswax and quality ingredients creates a balm which is ideal for paws and noses which are dry or damaged through hot or cold weather or from cuts or injuries. The fast absorbing formula is 100% natural and is safe if licked.
Plankers Pet Balm is a powerful maintenance and healing balm that contains essential healing properties from these all natural ingredients:
Organic Shea Nut Butter, Australian Marine Phytoplankton (Dunaliella salina), Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, Beeswax, Organic Hemp Seed Oil, Organic Castor
Oil, Purified Water, Lavender Oil, .
All natural ingredients. No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
Ingredient features & benefits
- Organic Shea Nut Butter – nourishes fur and soothes dry paws, noses and other dry patches. Shea butter soothes, softens, and hydrates skin. In addition, shea butter is a natural sun protectant. 100% dog-safe.
- Organic Australian Marine Phytoplankton – Phytoplankton are tiny, microscopic plants that are the base of the food chain in the ocean that contain nearly every nutrient your pet needs. Phytoplankton is seriously potent!
- Organic Castor Oil – Is a triglyceride and approximately 90 percent of the fatty acid chains contain within are ricinoleates. Ricinoleic acid is considered rare and can provide powerful healing to dry skin, especially those on the snout and paws of a dog.
- Organic Virgin Coconut Oil – May help clear up annoying itchy dog skin, dog eczema, dog dermatitis, and dog flea allergies. May help dry cracked paw pads or elbow calluses and ease irritation and promote healing.
- Organic Hemp Seed Oil – Has been shown to support healthy skin. Hemp seed oil helps to reduce uncomfortable skin conditions such dry nose, rashes and atopic dermatitis that causes that horrible itch for your dog.
- Lavender Oil – Has anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties and may help your dog to rest and relax
- Beeswax – Is known to help heal dog’s dry chapped paws, chapped noses and to protect from further damage, making it the perfect ingredient for a balm.